Updated: December 13, 2015
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES, AND OBLIGATIONS TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the ATryBox website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.atrybox.com (the “Site”), by ATryBox, Inc., as applicable.
The Site is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older. Testers have to reside in the US AND have a legal right to perform contractual services. A person who doesn’t reside in the US and/or has no right to perform contractual services should not register as Tester under any circumstances.
THE SITE INCLUDES AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH TESTERS (DEFINED BELOW) MAY SELECT TO PROVIDE SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) TO PRODUCT CREATORS (DEFINED BELOW) THAT MAY LEARN ABOUT AND BOOK SUCH SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ATRYBOX IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN PRODUCT CREATORS AND TESTERS – PRODUCT CREATORS CONTRACT FOR TESTER-PROVIDED SERVICES DIRECTLY WITH TESTERS; NOR IS ATRYBOX A BROKER, AGENT (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH BELOW) OR INSURER. ATRYBOX HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF PRODUCT CREATORS, TESTERS, OR ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR TESTER-PROVIDED SERVICES, AND ATRYBOX DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
ATryBox uses Braintree, a division of PayPal, Inc. (Braintree) for payment processing services. By using the Braintree payment processing services you agree to the Braintree Payment Services Agreement available athttps://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/gateway-agreement, and the applicable bank agreement available at https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/cea-wells
User – means product creator and tester
Product Creator – means a person or company who request tester to complete a service
Tester – means a person who performs selected services
Service – means set of actions that tester needs to complete, specific set of actions depends on the service type
Request – a formal agreement between product creator and tester for tester to perform specific services, if tester agrees to by confirming or completing the request
Request Details – a place where product creators describes specifics of the request
Profile – means a place where product creator and tester give information about themselves
Complaint – means the way for product creator to request a refund if service wasn’t performed as requested
You may register to join the Services directly via the Site or Application or as described in this section.
You can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS“) (including, but not limited to, Facebook; each such account, a “Third-Party Account“), via our Site or Application, as described below. As part of the functionality of the Site, Application and Services, you may link your ATryBox Account with Third-Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third-Party Account login information to ATryBox through the Site, Services or Application; or (ii) allowing ATryBox to access your Third-Party Account, as permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to ATryBox and/or grant ATryBox access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating ATryBox to pay any fees or making ATryBox subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting ATryBox access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that ATryBox will access, make available and store (if applicable) any Content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“SNS Content“) so that it is available on and through the Site, Services and Application via your ATryBox Account and ATryBox Account profile page. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all SNS Content, if any, will be considered to be Member Content for all purposes of these Terms. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts will be available on and through your ATryBox Account on the Site, Services and Application. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or ATryBox’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Site, Services and Application. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. ATryBox makes no effort to review any SNS Content for any purpose, including but not limited to for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and ATryBox is not responsible for any SNS Content.
Your ATryBox Account and your ATryBox Account profile page will be created for your use of the Site and Application based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS as described above. You may not have more than one (1) active ATryBox Account. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your ATryBox Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify ATryBox of any unauthorized use of your ATryBox Account.
ATryBox does not endorse any Tester or Product Creator. You understand that recommendations are intended only to represent feedback of other product creators and therefore not an endorsement by ATryBox of any Tester or Product creator. Testers and Product Creators are required by these Terms to provide accurate information, and although ATryBox may undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or check the identities or backgrounds of users, we do not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any Tester’s or Product Creator’s purported identity or background.
Employment and Withholding
ATryBox is not an employment service and does not serve as an employer of any user. As such, ATryBox will not be liable for any tax or withholding, including but not limited to unemployment insurance, employer’s liability, social security or payroll withholding tax in connection with your use of the Site. You understand and agree that if ATryBox is found to be liable for any tax or withholding tax in connection with your use of the Site, then you will immediately reimburse and pay to ATryBox an equivalent amount, including any interest or penalties thereon.
No agency (except as expressly set forth herein), partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, except as expressly set forth herein, ATryBox.com is not acting as an agent for any user or visitor of the Site.
Local Indirect Taxes
You are responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws and regulations related to your use of the Site and tester-provided Services. Without limiting the foregoing, each tester and product creator is responsible for determining and paying any applicable local indirect taxes. ATryBox is not responsible for any taxes related to your use of the Site or the Tester-Provided Services.
- Please read the rest of the Terms carefully as this section covers only service basics
- Some services have fixed price, some services have a price defined by tester.
- ATryBox service fee of fixed % is charged in addition to the price of the service defined by the tester.
- Credit card is charged once service is completed and ATryBox fee is added at the same time. ATryBox service fee covers payment processing and administrative fees.
- If refund is processed, ATryBox service fee is refunded as well
- Product creators can create a request for testers to test the product on the “Home” page and need to enter credit card before request is sent.
- Only registered users may provide and request services. Registration is free.
- Product creator’s credit card is authorized at the moment or request creation and charged at the moment of service completion.
- Testers should confirm or complete request within 48 hours and will not be able to do it after
- Testers can decline request without specifying a reason
- Product creator has 7 days to review delivered services and right to request a refund. During 7 days after request is completed, product creator can send a complaint to ATryBox team, if service was performed in not satisfying manner. ATryBox team will review the request and decide whether to refund for it
- Requests are created through the “Home” page of the service.
- Testers must complete request if they confirm it
- Testers and Product Creators may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through atrybox.com
- Product creators are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified.
- Product creators can recommend testers if work was performed well
- We care about confidentiality of your development plans and ideas, therefore Non-Disclosure agreement is a part of these Terms. Non-Disclosure agreement is an agreement between Product Creator and Tester and ATryBox is not part of the agreement and will not be able to participate in any mitigations
- You may not offer testers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the ATryBox.com site.
- Each request you successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 100% of the purchase amount, unless specified otherwise
- ATryBox accredits testers once request is completed. See our Requests section below for a definition of a completed order.
- Earned funds will be transferred to you via Venmo, 8 days after your complete the request with potential delay up to 10 days
- Product creator has 7 days to review delivered service and send a complaint to ATryBox team
- If product creator complains and asks for refund, ATryBox team will evaluate the request and may decide to agree and process refund. Tester will be notified about the reason and will not get paid for the service
- Tester has number of recommendations that are provided by product creators.
- Product Creators own all content generated by tester for ordered services
- Product Development is a very sensitive a confidential information for every company, therefore Non-Disclosure agreement that restricts to disclose or use information received during testing is a part of these Terms. You can read it here.
Receiving Earned funds
- To perform services, you must provide valid information (name, address, date of birth and email)
- Earned funds will be automatically transferred to Venmo accounts after 8 days from the request completion date
- Once earned funds are transferred, tester will be notified via email
- Tester has to create account with Venmo to use earned funds
- Once funds are transferred, no refunds can be provided
- Once request is sent to tester, tester can confirm, decline or complete the request
- Tester has to confirm, decline or complete the request within 48 hours of request creation
- If tester does not confirm, decline or completes the request withing 48 hours, request will expire and tester will not be able to work on it anymore. This timeframe is introduced to encourage testers to react fast and let product creators to send requests to other testers if they don’t get response during 48 hours.
- If confirmed, tester has to complete service during the time negotiated with product creator. Once service is completed, tester is responsible to change its status to “completed” on the site
- By setting request status to “completed”, tester confirms that request has been delivered according to request instructions.
- Using the “Completed” status when a request was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that request after product creator’s review, affect the tester’s rating.
- ATryBox do not monitor actual results delivered by tester. Results monitoring is product creator’s responsibility.
- We encourage product creators and testers to resolve conflicts via messages if possible and contact ATryBox support team if it doesn’t work.
- When product creator creates a request, test is notified by emails about the request details.
- Tester has to respond during 48 hours after receiving an email by changing request status on the site.
- Product creator may recommend tester upon request completion
- Recommendation is a basic prerogative of a product creator.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our product creators and testers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact ATryBox Support department for assistance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 7 days from request completion date. We will not refund requests after that time.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations
- In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the tester or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
- Eligibility to refund a request will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the ATryBox request and delivery system.
- Requests are not eligible to be refunded based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the tester if the service was rendered as in request details.
- ATryBox reserves the right to cancel requests or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. To fulfill some of the services, users can disclose their private information on their own risk and under their own responsibility
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within Messages page.
- ATryBox does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to testers. Product creators may use the Complaint tool provided on the Requests page
- ATryBox does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the ATryBox platform or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on ATryBox platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to ATryBox. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – ATryBox does not allow any testing of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on ATryBox should be friendly, constructive, and professional. ATryBox condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals.
Phishing and Spam – ATryBox takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another user’s account, computer environment or break NDA is strictly prohibited. Please respect our users privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in Messages page. Users further confirm that whatever information they receive from other users, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the product creator. Any users who engage and communicate off of ATryBox will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims – ATryBox will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use ATryBox for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the ATryBox community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to ATryBox’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on ATryBox. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell ATryBox accounts.
- ATryBox reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of ATryBox’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on ATryBox.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using ATryBox’s dispute Complaint tools or by contacting ATryBox Customer Support.
- ATryBox may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, ATryBox will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use ATryBox after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, ATryBox will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to ATryBox by our users (Product creators and testers) is User Generated Content. ATryBox does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, ATryBox is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the testers. We provide no warranty with respect to the services, their delivery, and any communications between product creators and testers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating and complaining system.
By offering a service, the user undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide materials and information in the request details or during service performance.
The Site, Application, Services, and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of ATryBox and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content.
Ownership and limitations of user-generated content: Unless clearly stated otherwise product creator has and keeps all intellectual property rights all the time, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the tester, and the tester waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the tester expressly agrees to assign to product creator the copyright in the delivered work. Testers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the product creator, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the product creator, according to Not Disclosure Agreement tester signs during registration process.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ATRYBOX NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ATRYBOX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ATRYBOX, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT VIA THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM, AND ANY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER USERS OF ATRYBOX WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER ATRYBOX NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR THE REFERRAL PROGRAM WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION, OR SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM OR FROM YOUR SERVICE OR BOOKING OF ANY ACCOMMODATION VIA THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ATRYBOX HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR PARTICIPATE IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ATRYBOX DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND OR REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER CHECKS ON ANY MEMBER, BUT MAY CONDUCT SUCH BACKGROUND OR REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER CHECKS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ATRYBOX EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. ATRYBOX MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE SERVICES OR ANY ACCOMMODATIONS, OR THE REFERRAL PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. ATRYBOX MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, ACCOMMODATIONS, HOSTS, GUESTS, YOUR ACCRUAL OF ATRYBOX TRAVEL CREDITS, THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COLLECTIVE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR REFERRAL PROGRAM.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM ATRYBOX OR THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY HOSTS OR GUESTS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ATRYBOX DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR TO REVIEW OR VISIT ANY ACCOMMODATIONS. ATRYBOX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH MEETINGS ARE ORGANIZED BY ATRYBOX.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of ATryBox used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of ATryBox. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site, Application and Services (“Feedback“). You may submit Feedback by emailing us, through to email@example.com section of the Site and Application, or by other means of communication. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback you give us will be the sole and exclusive property of ATryBox and you hereby irrevocably assign to ATryBox and agree to irrevocably assign to ATryBox all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein, and waive any moral rights you may have in such Feedback. At ATryBox’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as ATryBox may reasonably request to assist ATryBox to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
ATryBox respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is ATryBox’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the ATryBox Accounts of users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Suspension, Termination and ATryBox Account Cancellation
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your ATryBox Account. If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) your ATryBox Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site, Application, Services, your ATryBox Account, your Member Content, or receive assistance from ATryBox Customer Service, (b) any pending or accepted future requests as either Host or Guest will be immediately terminated, (c) we may communicate to testers and product creators that a potential or confirmed request has been cancelled, (d) we may refund your product creators in full for any and all confirmed requests, and (f) you will not be entitled to any compensation for requests that were cancelled as a result of a suspension, deactivation or termination of your ATryBox Account. You may cancel your ATryBox Account at any time via the “Delete Account” feature of the Services or by sending us an email. Please note that if your ATryBox Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site, Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.[/vc_column_text]